Reza Farhad wrote:

I want to update my app from using  NSMailDelivery to using scripting
Bridge with Mail to take care of all my emailing from my Cocoa app. I
just have this question, what happens if the user is not using Mail
and has only setup an alternative  email client such as entourage.

Using Mail (or any other email client) is a lousy solution for exactly the reason you describe. If you want to send emails from your application, there are various open-source email frameworks that'll let you do that directly; off the top of my head:

http://www.collaboration-world.com/pantomime
http://www.theronge.com/mailcore
http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com/software/EDFrameworks

Or, you might consider switching to some other mechanism, e.g. HTTP[S] POST.

HTH

has
--
Control AppleScriptable applications from Python, Ruby and ObjC:
http://appscript.sourceforge.net