I have put together some code from various sites such as this one:
http://blog.coriolis.ch/2009/02/20/relative-date-to-now/

Basically I would like to display records for a week duration but I am
unsure how to handle daylight savings time. Is there a way to see if
daylight savings time has or will occur?

The logic of my code is to display from Sunday to Saturday zeroing out
the current time to midnight but it does not appear to work well with
daylight savings which then sees one day overlapping another.

Anyone see or know of any code to deal with daylight savings time?

Thanks

Greg