Hi All,

I have two views aligned side by side in parent view (All being NSView's )

I am overriding
-(void)mouseDown:(NSEvent *)event
- (void)mouseDragged:(NSEvent *)theEvent for some custom drawing in child view subclass

To be specific, I draw some rectangle boxes during mouse drag in child view's.

Problem: when cursor moves out of the child view( during mouse drag ) , obviously, I am not able to track the event and hence I cannot resize the rectangle. I am looking something like autoScroll for NSScrollView , which tracks the mouse movements even outside the application window...

Is there any obvious or complex way to achieve this.....

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh