Hi All,
         I am using  the  Objective-C  for my application. In my application I
use the NSPrintPanel to print the document. In the NSPrintPanel user can save
the document using the "Save as pdf" option of NSPrintPanel, and a new dialog
is open to save the document. In this dialog user can choose any path to save
the file. So i want to get this path selected by user .  I have go through the
NSPrintPanel API's  but could not get any api who can give me the saved path.
Sp please tell me in details how can i get this saved path from NSPrintPanel.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks-sandeep

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/