Hello ppl

Cocoa gives me default file associations with apps in this code

NSString * path_ok    = @"/Users/pd/Desktop/pd.rtf";

[ws openFile:path_ok withApplication:nil];

But when i try this i get an obvious error

NSString * path    = @"/Users/pd/Desktop/pd2.large";

NSWorkspace * ws = [NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace];

[ws openFile:path withApplication:nil];

i am using the file with .large custom extension

What i want to do is, when my code encounters a unknown file extension, it
should open the finder type "Open With" dialog box for user to choose the
app from the list.

How to do this in cocoa, NSOpenPanel doc is not helping or i am looking in
the wrong direction??

Please help

Advance Thanks

-Parimal