On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Jerry Krinock <je...@ieee.org> wrote:

> On 2009 Apr 28, at 08:04, Ryan Briones wrote:
>
>  My problem is that I have a table view that's bound
>> to an array controller backed by user defaults in IB.
>>

> I don't know what "backed by" means.

Sorry for not using the proper terminology. I have a table view whose
columns are bound to an array controller (Controller Key: arrangedObjects,
Model Key Path: name, etc) and the array controller is bound to shared user
defaults (Controller key: values, Model Key Path: arrayOfThings). Also I
have a button that send add: to the array controller and a button that sends
delete: and "Enabled" is bound to canRemove: on the array controller. Seems
like pretty standard setup from what I can tell.

When I click add, I get an empty row (selected) in the table view. I can
then double click on the row and edit the columns. If I click add again, the
first row is emptied out and the second row is selected and empty. If I exit
the application at this point and relaunch, the table view has 2 empty rows.

I hope this helps explain my problem better...Sorry for the confusion.

--
Ryan Carmelo Briones