I am using PackageMaker 2.1.1 from Xcode 2.5. My installers have to work with
10.4/10.5.

My built installer prompts for an admin password before install, but if my
installer plugin tries to do any file operations on anything inside
/Applications at runtime - such as deleting or moving one of my installed files
- the plugin fails due to a permissions error.

How can I get my installer plugin to run with the same admin permissions as my
installer runs with?

Thanks,

Erg