On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Jason Todd Slack-Moehrle
<mailingli...@mailnewsrss.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have an example for creating a 'sheet' without using Interface
> Builder at all? I just am trying to display a sheet with some text and an OK
> button and have it dismissed when pressed.

Commencing obligatory questioning:

Why do you want to avoid Interface Builder?  If you are wholly
avoiding IB, please don't.  If you don't want to create a nib for the
simple alert sheet, that's certainly a more valid reason.  However,
you will have to localize the text in that sheet somehow; if this is
the only occasion of using NSLocalizedString, you might be creating
more work for yourself than simply using a localized nib.

--Kyle Sluder