Sorry for the off topic post. If you have any questions, please respond to me directly to minimize the list noise.

The WebObjects community's developer conference WOWODC 2009 is occurring the weekend before WWDC (June 6 & 7) and we have some rooms available in our room block at the Hotel Whitcomb. <http://www.hotelwhitcomb.com/ >

The block price is $99/night and is available for bookings from June 5 to the 12th (so it's good for the duration of WWDC).

Details are available here: <http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc09/west/tickets.html >

Just remember to mention WOWODC 2009 when you make your reservation.

Thanks,

;david

PS: If you are a WebObjects developer or know someone who is, WOWODC 2009 is shaping up to be an outstanding conference this year.

--
David LeBer
Codeferous Software