Hey Weydson -

NSDictionary equates keys by using -[NSObject isEqual:] and -[NSObject hash], so a number with a different pointer address but the same value as determined by isEqual: is fine.

If identity vs value does become an important distinction for you, CFDictionary gives you control over that.

Good Luck -
Jon Hess