On 5/5/09 9:28 AM, Yvan BARTHÉLEMY said:

>Changing predicates raises other exceptions, but I couldn't make this
>work. I need to switch from XML to SQLite because my model needs to
>scale.
>
>Here is the other variants I tried and their associated exceptions :
>       [request setPredicate:[NSPredicate
>predicateWithFormat:@"self.relB[SIZE] = 0"]];
>               *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
>'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -constantValue only defined
>for abstract class.  Define -[NSFunctionExpression constantValue]!'

Although the SQL store has many advantages, it does not support all the
predicate constructions that NSPredicate supports.  If you search the
archives, there have been discussions in the past.  [size] is definitely
one of those cases.

(Also, if your app is garbage collected, you should probably not switch
to SQL.  See archives again.)