Hello, i'm having some trouble with CFRunLoop, and performSelectorOnMainThread. I've a CFFTP client (with a latter COCOA implementation to interface with the GUI-class) which needs to pass a directory listing array to the GUI. But when I try to send the array object via an external selector (on a NSView class) it will ignore my performSelectorOnMainThread when called from the end of the directory listing callback. I don't know why, but it will call the internal "to self" methods but completely ignores the "self.delegate" ones. I cannot communicate with my GUI and this is very frustrating.

//From the FTP directory listing CallBack method (endpart, where results are printed to screen):

        case kCFStreamEventErrorOccurred:
            error = CFReadStreamGetError(info->readStream);
fprintf(stderr, "CFReadStreamGetError returned (%d, %ld) \n", error.domain, error.error);
            goto exit;
        case kCFStreamEventEndEncountered:
            fprintf(stderr, "Listing complete\n");
            goto exit;
        default:
fprintf(stderr, "Received unexpected CFStream event (%d)", type);
            break;
    }
    return;

exit:
    MyStreamInfoDestroy(info);
    CFRunLoopStop(CFRunLoopGetCurrent());

[self.delegate performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector(listWasRetrieved:) withObject:salvataggioListaEst waitUntilDone:YES]; [self performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector(laprova) withObject:nil waitUntilDone:YES];
        [self.delegate listWasRetrieved:salvataggioListaEst];

    return;