Hey,
I have a shell script that I run as part of my build process that breaks
when there is a space character anywhere in the project path. I can't
remember where I got the shell script, or even exactly what it does (it had
something to do with the fact I wanted the IB plugin to live within the
framework it linked to, I think). Can you help me make it compatible with
directories that contain space characters? I am no good with shell scripts.

The original:
/usr/bin/install_name_tool -change
@executable_path/../Frameworks/SCMercury.framework/Versions/A/SCMercury
@loader_path/../../../../../../../SCMercury.framework/Versions/A/SCMercury
${TARGET_BUILD_DIR}/${PRODUCT_NAME}.ibplugin/Contents/MacOS/${PRODUCT_NAME}

Gives this error:

*/usr/bin/install_name_tool: more than one input file specified
(Project/MercuryStation/build/Debug/SCMercury.framework/Resources//SCThemes.ibplugin/Contents/MacOS/SCThemes
and /Users/bridger/Development/Mercury)*

*Usage: /usr/bin/install_name_tool [-change old new] ... [-id name] input*

I tried fixing it by adding quotation marks:
/usr/bin/install_name_tool -change
"\"@executable_path/../Frameworks/SCMercury.framework/Versions/A/SCMercury\""
"\"@loader_path/../../../../../../../SCMercury.framework/Versions/A/SCMercury\""
"\"${TARGET_BUILD_DIR}${PRODUCT_NAME}.ibplugin/Contents/MacOS/${PRODUCT_NAME}\""

Gives this error:

*/usr/bin/install_name_tool: can't open file:
"/Users/bridger/Development/Mercury
Project/MercuryStation/build/Debug/SCMercury.framework/Resources/SCThemes.ibplugin/Contents/MacOS/SCThemes"
(No such file or directory)*

(The file is is complaining about, you will notice, is the last parameter)
The frustrating this is that I checked, and the file it is complaining about
does exist! Is it that it is looking for a path with the literal quotation
marks in them?

Thank You,
Bridger Maxwell