If I understand correctly, when the user changes the state, simply do:

[myCheckBox setAllowsMixedState:NO];

On May 7, 2009, at 1:36 PM, Arun wrote:

Hi All,

In my application i use check box to represent enable / disable states. And user is allowed to change the states from enable to disable and vice versa. Is it possible to represent one more state say "modified" using the same
check box? I know if i set the state of the check box to mixed i can
represent more than 2 states in check box. But My requirement is that, i should be able to represent more than two state bu when user changes the state, it should be either enable/disable and never to select modified
state. Is it possible to achieve this in check box?

Any idea?

Thanks
Arun KA

This email sent to mail...@ericgorr.net