Actually now that I think about it, I wouldn't really need to keep the cell
selected, as I plan on displaying another view at that time, so the initial
UI change itself will be okay... but how do I reset the view with the table
in it so that all the cell reset themselves? reloadData?

--
http://ericd.net
Interactive design and development