Hi,

It looks like the Scripting Bridge header file for Apple's DVD Player offers nearly the same options as the DVDPlayer framework, and neither seem to offer control over the deinterlacing options present in the DVD Player app itself. Apple's deinterlacing actually became pretty respectable in 10.5 and I'd like at least the option to invoke it.

Is there any way to set deinterlacing in code, either through the Scripting Bridge or by using DVDPlayer.framework + some Quartz filter that didn't show up in my searches of the documentation? If not, is deinterlacing turned on or off by default?

Also, I'm leaning towards using the DVDPlayer.framework. Is there any strong reason I should use the Scripting Bridge approach instead?

Thanks.

Brad