Hi All,
I am using the NSTextView class. i  have created the NSTextView control and
create a outlet for this. Now i am  adding some text on this control
programatically. Text is shown on this field at run time. Now i want some word
in  string to be shown on bold face and some in normal font.(for example if i
have  set  "humpty dumpty" to  my NSTextView , then i want "Humpty" to be shown
in  bold face and "dumpty" to be in normal face. I have serach how to set the
bold face for some word in NSTextView, but could not find any solution.
Please describe me how to do this.
any help is much appriciated
Thanks-sandeep

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/