On 13/05/2009, at 9:47 AM, David Alter wrote:

When a user clicks on my stepper my action method gets called. How can I
identify if the user is clicking the up arrow or the down arrow
Thanks for the help

Steppers don't work like that. They have a value, like a slider. The value gets incremented and decremented according to what you click, within the min and max value limits set (e.g. in IB). You could tell whether it went up or down by comparing the current value with the previous one, but there's not normally any need to do that. Instead, the stepper's action method is usually the same one that gets called by, say, an associated text field, which can just pull the current value using [sender floatValue].

--Graham