Hi Filip,

I am also interested in porting a Win app to Mac. It is a C# .Net app.

Could you please be more specific. What do you mean with portable model and builder pattern for view and new concrete class for each platform. That sounds like developing a new program, not porting an old one.

I went to your xlinterpreter site at sourceforge.net, but it did not have documentation, so I do not know if you meant that it could be used for porting.

If I am sounding like a noob, that is because I am!

Yours,
Kari Valkama