Hi all,
I am working on Objective-C( cocoa framework). I need to write some data( like
password...) in KeyChain Utility programatically.I have searched  about how to
write in KeyChain but could not find any solution.
Can you plese tell me how can i write password in KeyChain programatically
using Objective-C. Also can i create my own folder and write my passord  inside
this folder in KeyChain?Please describe me in details
Any help is much appreciated

Thanks-sandeep

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/