On 15/05/2009, at 3:37 PM, Arun wrote:

Hi,

I had a look at the code ... with the method suggested, user may not be able to click on the chec-box itself.

I haven't gone into it in great detail, but it appears to support checked and unchecked states, but currently in the test app the table datasource doesn't flip the state, but always returns YES. I'd suggest you experiment with it, as it looks like it can be made to work.

But even if, you could use the same basic technique to implement a custom checkbox cell of your own and make it do whatever you want.

I think Matt Gemmel reads this list so he may be able to give you more help.

--Graham