Hi all,

I have a few scalar (NSUInteger, CGRect etc) ivars in my model objects. I have declared identically named properties for these scalars and instructed the compiler to synthesize accessor methods for them. My controller objects add themselves to the model objects as observers with the keypaths to the scalars. However, I'm not getting any key-value observing notifications when changes to those observed properties occur (observeKeyPath... isn't being called at all).

I feel I may be missing something very simple but I have no idea what. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kiel