Hey Chris, thanks for the reply.

Some further follow up.

I found some sample code that includes a helper tool and yes, it's in the
"Contents/MacOS" folder. Also, when opening the inspector window for a "Copy
Files" build phase, I noticed there is a popup menu with what I would guess
are the recommended bundle directories. Hadn't noticed that before.

http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/BetterAuthorizationSample/

Kevin LaCoste