I'm working on a Framework with a Core Data model. When I first built the test app, I couldn't get the Framework to work right, and so I had all the source files (and .xcdatamodel) included in the test app directly. That worked fine.

I've figured out the Framework issues, and moved the model & source code files back to it. The code runs, but I get this error:

5/22/09 01:38:07 FullExample[37912] +entityForName: could not locate an entity named 'OSMNode' in this model.

I put the files all back in the test app project just to double check, and that works. Do I need to do something special in this situation? The test app code instantiates an object in the Framework and calls a method (this works), but otherwise doesn't directly access the model.

TIA,
--
Rick