I have a App_Delegate file. In applicationDidFinishLaunch:, I instantiate a FirstLaunch object and call its start method. The weird thing is that this method, which access several IBOutlets, seems to be working with null outlets. All the connections are right in IB, and yet the outlets are null. I put the method inside App_Delegate.m and set the same connections, and the outlets work fine. I've been staring at the files for an hour, trying to figure out where I went wrong. The connections are the same, the headers have the same ivars, and yet in one file, the outlets work fin, and in another they're null.

Thanks,
- Walker Argendeli