I am trying to set an object's boolean, everything works but I get a warning
of 'pointer from integer without a cast'.
*// ---- Here is the Main Class:*
[theObject setActivated: YES];

*// ---- Here is the Object Class:*
@property(readwrite, assign) BOOL *activated;
@synthesize activated;

- (void) setActivated: (BOOL *) boolean {
  activated = boolean;
}

The weird thing is that if i setActivated: NO, it would not give any warning
or error. Only When I setActivated: YES i get this:
"warning: passing argument 1 of 'setActivated:' makes pointer from integer
without a cast"

Anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks,

John