Actually it didn't fix everything. If I close (and not release) the
pannel, go to a different space, when the panel is to be displayed it
will move me to where it previously was.

So, the code below only unties the panel from the main window,
however, if my panel is to be closed, when i call makeKeyAndOrderFront
on it, it will move me to where it previously was befor i closed it.

I don't want to release it on close, just hide, but it must show on
the current space (that is, a different one than where i hide the
pannel)

--
Ștefan BĂLU
Tel: +40726 252 799