How do I open a specific window in a nib file? I tried to use the following
code, but it displays ALL the windows in that nib file.
DialogController
-[id]init
{
self = [super initWithWindowNibName:@"MyNibName"];
}
DialogController *dialogController = [[DialogController alloc] init];
[NSApp runModalForWindow: [dialogController window];

This is sure to open all the windows. If I name the windows as "MyDialog1",
"MyDialog2", and so on, how to render "MyDialog1" exclusively?
Thanks.
-John