From: Ben Einstein <beinst...@me.com>
To: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:11:42 AM
Subject: performSelectorOnMainThread problem

Does anyone know of any issue that would cause performSelectorOnMainThread to
not actually perform the selector but not report any kind of error? I use
threads very often and have never had a problem like this, but when I call:

[aControllerObject performSelectorOnMainThread:@selector(doSomething:)
withObject:anObject waitUntilDone:NO];

absolutely NOTHING happens. No log messages, doesn't pause on break points, and
certainly no exceptions. But if I do this:

[aControllerObject performSelector:@selector(doSomething:) withObject:anObject];

it works every time. I'm completely baffled. Has anyone seen anything like this
before?

Thanks,
Ben

This email sent to erg_consult...@yahoo.com