On May 28, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Graham Cox wrote:
On 29/05/2009, at 12:47 AM, Sourabh Sahu wrote:

I created NSDocument which has inbuilt SavePanel, what I want is the reference of SavePanel in my class.

What's an inbuilt save panel? Because there isn't one in a normal NSDocument

I tried NSSavePanel *panel = [NSDocument savePanel]

Is savePanel an instance method or class method?

But the code crashes.

In what way? Show the stack trace. Show your code. Show something.

Yes. Don't expect people to guess what you're doing. SHOW US what you're doing and tell us what happened.

--Andy