Hi,

I use a nscolorwell to change the back ground color of a nstextview.
I use an action method to do this task.

When I click the colorwell for the first time, the color panel window opens
and if I type in textview ,  the text color will be of the colorwell¹s
default color.

Is this colorwell default behaviour?

And if I select any color from the color panel the background color changes
and if type
In textview, the text will also appear in the same color., which makes the
text invisible.

I only want to change the back ground color of the textview.

Here is what I did:

-(IBAction)bgColwelaction:(id)sender
{

    [textView setBackgroundColor:[bgColorwell color]];

}

Is anything missing?

Thank you in advance..

Rethish.