Where can I ask a question about the Disc Recording Framework?

In particular, how can I figure out how much will fit onto a data disc as I populate a track?

I've tried to guess how much space it will consume based on the size of files, but the actual amount reported by [Track estimateLength] varies wildly with overhead from a few hundred to 20 thousand blocks or more.

How can I figure this out as I create the track without having to invoke the "estimateLength" which can consume 30 seconds or more on each invocation?

Could forks be causing me an issue? How do you find out the size of forks? Are they supposed in the disc recording framework?

Thanks