On Jun 5, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Pierce Freeman wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I am most likely overlooking this function, but I just can't seem to find it
in the documentation.  I am looking for some way to search an NSArray
listing for one string that is part of multiple objects in the array. This search then returns the number of objects that contained that string in it. I imagine this would be built into NSArray, so if anyone could steer me in
the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

There isn't a method for this specific operation. The right direction is likely -filteredArrayUsingPredicate:.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.