Duh.. So a bit of correction to my code.

#define GENERAL_TAB 100
#define FONT_TAB 101

NSTabViewItem* item = [tabView selectedTabViewItem];

switch ([[item identifier] intValue])
{
        case GENERAL_TAB:
                NSLog(@"Tab 1");
                break;

        case FONT_TAB:
                NSLog(@"Tab 2");
                break;

On Jun 7, 2009, at 6:54 PM, Andy Lee wrote:

Well, [tabViewItem identifier] returns an id, not an int, but the general idea is probably a good one -- decide your action based on the identifier rather than the position of the tab, in case you decide to rearrange the tabs later.

--Andy