On Jun 7, 2009, at 9:13 PM, Rob Keniger wrote:

On 06/06/2009, at 6:08 AM, Stephen Blinkhorn wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the current tab in a tabless NSTabView from within Interface Builder without having to go into the inspector and change tabless style to top tabs, right tabs etc. I use a lot of small tabless NSTabView objects and I finally got tired of going into the inpspector and switching view style.

Just switch the main object view in IB to one of the hierarchical options, you can then navigate to your tab view items and double- click them to edit the contents.

Also try "shift+right-click" or "control+shift+click" on the tab view right in the editor window for a list of all objects under the mouse.

Good Luck -
Jon Hess

--
Rob Keniger