Can Instruments be used to track over released objects in a thread other than the main thread? The reason I ask is that I was trying to find an over released object in my project, but could not find it using Instruments. I eventually found it the hard way, but I've used Instruments before to find such objects with no problem, so I'm wondering if there is another technique that should be applied in such cases, or if Instruments can even work. Here is a link to what I've used before to find over released objects:
http://tinyurl.com/5u5v4l

Thanks