Hello.
I've written the alfa of my first app on the Mac which works in an acceptable manner on my macbook. But when i run it on my iMac, it returns different results for the in seemingly the same conditions.

The application is a dictionary. As the user types a word into the searchfield, he/she gets a completion suggestion (much like in Xcode for class or variable or method names or like in Safari for web- addresses). In my case it is the first word in the database with the prefix the user has already typed. So, for example, if a the user types "te", the first suggestion (s)he gets is "tea". But on the iMac, the user does not get that completion... Again, the application is completely the same. It is the release build. It has the same database. Now that I think about it, the versions if SQLite may be different, but that shouldn't really matter, for SQL syntax is pretty standard. And the tables in the database do have an autoincremental id (besides the 'rowid').

What could be the reasons for that?

Thank you in advance,
Timofey.

By the way, if you are willing to try it, I think i could upload it somewhere... It is a russian-english-russian dictionary.