I'm trying create a UITableView like the one Apple uses for composing an email in its mail app. As far as I know, it is a UITableView with UITextView for the mailmessage. There has been written a lot about this topic yet, but I haven't found the solution for my problem. I managed to only let the tableView scroll instead of the UITextView as well. But how can I let the textView (and the tableviewcell it's placed in) grow with the text? In other words: How can I change the height of the textview and the cell at the moment a new line appears?
I tried a lot, but nothing helped so far.

Thanks in advance!

Arie Pieter