Thank you, I had that implemented. The problem still persist where my
subclass of NSWindow gets focused and deactivates the current running
program's window.
I want to have NSWindow to get keyboard/mouse events and still not
deactivate/lose focus of your current running application.

Let's say I have Safari in focus,
currently running, and when user clicks on my menu bar application, pop up
menu appears and listens for keyboard/mouse events. But safari window still
remains active, or at least doesn't lose focus on the window.

Thanks,
John