On 13 Jun 2009, at 11:20:36, Florian Witteler wrote:

Hi Kyril, Nick, Brian and Erik!

I'd really like to thank you all for your comments. You gave me a good starting point to move on! I'll work through these ressources and get back, if I have further questions.
Have a nice weekend.

- Florian

P.S.: I'm not familiar with mailing-lists. Do I simply hit 'reply to all' when I want to send an answer to that message or how does the mailing list know, that I send an answer to that specific message? Perhaps there is a beginner-guide -- I didn't find this information is the lists' FAQ.

Just press reply and change the To: field to cocoa- d...@lists.apple.com. That's all you need to do.