On Jun 13, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Tejas Vora wrote:

I have a 64 bit MAC which is a requirement.

I am copy pasting the console over here :

NSRuntime.loadLibrary(/usr/lib/java/libObjCJava.dylib) error.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/lib/java/libObjCJava.A.dylib:

You're going to have to re-think your requirements then:

% lipo -info /usr/lib/java/libObjCJava.A.dylib
Architectures in the fat file: /usr/lib/java/libObjCJava.A.dylib are: i386 ppc7400

I don't see an "x86_64" in there.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>