Hi,

I am trying to use scripting bridge to create some documents using microsoft
word 2008 from within my cocoa application.

I use the following command to generate the glue code header for word

sdef /Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2008/Microsoft\ Word.app/ | sdp -fh
--basename MicrosoftWord

sdp fails and prints the error message

sdp: /dictionary[1]/suite[4]/enumeration[90]/enumerator[50]: missing
required "name" attribute

the generated header file is also incomplete and cannot be used .

Any pointers on why this is happening and how to rectify it?

Cheers,
Gokul

--
Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep
all day.