On 17/06/2009, at 9:43 AM, Sumin Kim wrote:

I am drawing custom scroller for my application and could change color and looks of knob, arrows, and knob slot. But I still cannot change the color of a rectangle located in right bottom corner under vertical scroller. I could
not find out how to handle the area. Any advice will be appreciated.

You need to place a view here and do the custom drawing in the view. To place the view, you need to subclass NSScrollView and override the - tile method to place the view in that corner. The scrollview subclass will also typically own the custom view.

Here's an example from the archives that will do what you want:

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2001/6/29/21070

--Graham