Draw up the following model on a piece of paper:
We have three entities: Department, Employee, and EmployeeCar. Each of them has
the 'name' attribute.
Department has the to-many 'employees' relationship to Employee. Its inverse
is, naturally, the to-one 'department' relationship in Employee.
Employee has a to-one 'employeeCar' relationship to EmployeeCar. Its inverse is
the to-many 'employees' relationship  in EmployeeCar. This reflects the reality
that a single car can be assigned to more than one employee, but a given
employee does only have one car assigned to him.

NOW HERE IS THE QUESTION: How can I make Core Data: **** fetch all departments
that have an employee whose name starts with 'Jo' and whose assigned car has
the name of 'Volvo' ****

Can Core Data even make such fetches? Can it be done without ALL,ANY? I ask
because I might want to combine many such conditions, making it impossible to
do with the SQLite storage option. Maybe I can just simply forget the SQLite
storage for this? What are the alternatives? Am I doomed to work with the other
slower storages?
And note that I do indeed have to have it inside a single predicate because I
have an NSArrayController of Department objects, and after having made the
correct predicate (for which I need your help) I plan to set the array
controller's fetch predicate to that predicate.