I have an application with an ABPeoplePickerView in it. I notice that drag & drop does not work within the ABPeoplePickerView itself (that is, one cannot drag an ABPerson from the "Name" column into an ABGroup in the "Group" column, like one can in the Address Book application). Should this work? If not, does anyone have an example of how to make this work? I found threads related to dragging from an ABPeoplePickerView into a completely different view, but the challenges are different completely within the ABPeoplePickerView.

Thanks,
Bart