Please don't repeatedly ask the same question.  You asked the list yesterday.

For the record, you can't customize the appearance of NSMenu.  You
can, however, use a borderless NSWindow to achieve the goal you
desire, but as it is not a true menu it will not exhibit quite the
same behavior as one.

Please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com asking for native
support for HUD-themed controls.  Your bug will likely be marked as a
duplicate, but that helps show the powers that be at Apple that this
really is an issue.  From my informal discussions with people at WWDC,
people at Apple are indeed aware of the issue, and adding your voice
can only help ensure we see official support for HUD controls sooner
rather than later.

--Kyle Sluder