Guillem Palou wrote:

I'm trying to develop an application that acts as a service, but I
cannot make it appear on the Services Menu and I cannot execute it on
the applications.  ...

<key>NSServices</key>
        <array>
                <dict>
                        <key>NSMenuItem</key>
                        <dict>
                                <key>Menu item title</key>
                                <string>Get Movie Info</string>
                        </dict>
                </dict>
</array>

<http://devworld.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/SysServices/Concepts/properties.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000852-CHDJDFIC >

"NSMenuItem is a dictionary that specifies the text of the Services menu item. The solitary entry has the key default. ..."

You've got the wrong key name. It's literally supposed to be "default."