On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Daniel Child wrote:

I would like to resize a table view programmatically. I will be resizing based on the number of rows (which I know in advance), given a fixed row height which I set myself.

I tried resizing the window's contentView and that did not work. I know that a window, a scroll view, and a clip view are all involved, and sizing all of these manually seems like the wrong approach.

What is the easiest way to get the window and table to resize based on a calculated number of rows and fixed row height? Is there a simple approach that avoids resizing each individual view?

Just resize the window, as long as the scrollview resize flags are set to resize with the window. That should be all there is to it.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.