Hi Everyone:

I am wondering if there is some way to pick the element type (and amount of
them) shown in a xib file.  I am working on an application that needs to
take data from the server, and there are usually differing amounts of it.
For example, User A chooses on the web for there to be 10 NSTextFields.
User B chooses on the web for there to be 3 NSTextFields and 4 NSTableViews.
Is there some way to display these elements for the user using Cocoa once
the system gets the elements that you want.

Thanks for any help!