On Jun 23, 2009, at 7:34 AM, Laurent Cerveau wrote:

I want to add a service to my application. So I created the service entry in the plist, implemented the methods with proper signature, register the service at Application Did Finish launching time but unfortunately I never see my service appearing in the Services menu (after login and all).
How can I debug this?

Is your application in a location where it can be found?
See <http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/SysServices/Tasks/providing.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000853-98828 >

Also: There was a WWDC session this year on pasteboards and services which suggests there may be improvements in that area for Snow Leopard. If you have access to the seeds, it would probably be worth checking the 10.6 version of that document for any changes.

mmalc